The following table ranks the top hands in a 3-player game.
FYS: Mathematical Puzzles and Games: Welcome
This table assumes that all players stay in until the end. This table is the result of a random simulation of 68,,, games and assumes all players stay in until the end of the hand.
The following table shows my power rating for each initial 2-card hand in a 3-player game. The numbers are on a 0 to 40 scale. Use the top table if you have a pair, the middle table if your cards are suited, and the bottom table if your cards are unsuited.
9 editions of this work
Except for a pair,look up your high card along the left and your low card along the top. Enter your email address to receive our newsletter and other special announcements.
Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and check box below to share full-text version of article. Volume 81 , Issue 2 August Pages Related Information. Close Figure Viewer. Browse All Figures Return to Figure.
Welcome - FYS: Mathematical Puzzles and Games - Research Guides at Wake Forest University
Previous Figure Next Figure. Email or Customer ID.
Forgot password? Old Password.
https://prestedtakasemb.cf Write a review. See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product.
Email address. Please enter a valid email address. Walmart Services.
- Pioneer Doctor: The Story of a Womans Work.
- Environmental Management and Institutions in Oecd Countries: Lessons from Experience (World Bank Technical Paper, No. 391).
- School of Mathematics and Statistics (SoMaS).
- Introduction to Probability with Texas Hold 'em Examples!
- Rethinking Childhood (The Rutgers Series in Childhood Studies).
- Introduction to Probability with Texas Hold'em Examples.
- Pioneers of Sino-Japanese Relations: Liao and Takasaki!
Get to Know Us. Customer Service.
holdem: Texas Holdem Simulator
In The Spotlight. Shop Our Brands.
All Rights Reserved. Cancel Submit. How was your experience with this page? Needs Improvement Love it!